Oh boys! Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em. Today’s gift guide is all about that special Mr. in your life. Whether it be your dad, brother, hubbie or man-friend…scoring the right Christmas present is a must. I’ve rounded up a selection of my top picks for those mighty males:
Buying a gift for a guy can be frustrating. They aren’t great at dropping hints and definitely don’t have their Pinterest game together. So I’ve come up with a pretty solid set of questions to ask yourself to help determine if the gift is just right:
1. Can he drink it? If the answer is yes, he’ll like it.
2. Will it make him drunk? If the answer is yes, he’ll love it.
3. Can he plug it into something? If the answer is yes, he’ll like it.
4. Can he drive it, play it or smash it? If the answer is yes, he’ll like it.
5. Can he wear it? If the answer is yes, he’ll put it on and say he loves it. (this is good enough)
6. Did you make it? If the answer is yes, he’ll be disappointed and pretend he loves it. (this is a risky option. Only do it if you’re making something super badass.)
I hope this helps you all on your quest for the perfect gift for him!
| SHOP ALL MY TOP GIFTS FOR THE GUYS |
>> And if you haven’t already be sure to enter THIS GIVEAWAY to win a pair of Fortress of Inca booties AND a $150 Gift Card to Nordstrom! <<