seriously…they haven’t. Maybe it’s because underwires just make me want to scream or it’s the former athlete in me, but I spend a majority of my week in sports bras, tanks or nothing. (is that TMI? I don’t care, it’s the truth) But my favorite VS yoga bras were starting to look a little sad (and by sad I mean overly-loved/washed) So I picked up two of these lace bralettes at Target as stand-ins and feel deeply in love. Or rather, my boobs/shoulders fell in love.
1. Free People racerback lace bralette // let’s get real, all of Free People’s bralettes have me drooling…
2. Victorias Secret rose lace plunge bra // You will definitely bring the sexy with a plunge-y number like this…
3. Target xhilaration lace bralette // *My personal everyday go-to, lots of colors and only $14.99!
4. Forever 21 lace bralette // Super affordable at $5.99 while still being fun and flirty.
5. Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue lacey bra // I love the idea of a wider band adds support and looks perfect under a loose tank in the summer months!
6. Madewell honeydew bralette // Did somebody say Champagne lace?